So I couldn't resist sharing this with y'all. First of all, as I was saying before- music has such an amazing effect on people and I think part of that comes from our desire to be a part of something bigger than ourselves. Isn't that what drives us volunteer and join clubs/groups? The idea we can work with others to achieve something bigger and better than we alone could do. Well this isn't the best example ever BUT I think it stems from the same thing.
I'm not sure how familiar y'all are with flash mobs (google if you have no clue what I'm talking about; make sure to youtube too-crazy stuff!!). Anyway, people are flash mobbing to music and doing choreographed dances to specific songs. Everyone knows how the "Single ladies" dance took off and a bazillion people posted youtube videos. Well my current most favorite song is "I gotta feeling" by the Black Eyed Peas. Thanks partly to Oprah, there is a dance for it now!!!!!!!!! I can not contain myself over this news. Thank you Hailey for sharing and making my day of studying about liver disease have a high point. Please watch this: http://www.oprah.com/article/oprahshow/20090908-tows-flash-mob-dance
New goal: master this dance...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment