Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Another day in the life...

1. I woke up late.
2. I left my coffee on the counter at home.
3. First convo of the day got awkward fast as my brain no longer functions when I speak. I started to stick my foot in my mouth-good job. The plan is to not offend someone every day of the week;currently it's almost a daily event.
4. I am more than frustrated with life currently and either need a fast fix or something before I go crazy.

suggestions? I was told drinking games on Wednesday night isn't appropriate...

1 comment:

  1. 1. I woke up late today too. And had an 8am meeting. Today is a universal bad day I feel like.
    2. After waking up late and making my coffee, I forgot in my rush to pour it in a cup and just walked off and left it sitting in my coffee maker.
    3. I want to hear more about this story.
    4. Come visit me.
    5. Drinking games are always appropriate! :) Come visit and we'll play some!

    ReplyDelete