Obviously as you scroll up and down you notice the different fonts and sizes and such. Plus the auto- set of a design for the blog background. It's one of my goals to explore options and figure things out with this whole deal. That goal is on the back burner til school is over however; so until then, please forgive the total unorganized look this blog has at the moment. It's a pretty good reflection of life at the moment though. Lot of insanity and not much organization. So my goals for life until may 8th:
1. Pass physiology
2. Pass ICM
3. Survive until May 8th
4. Learn about blogs
I'll let you know how the first three go and if I make it to number four :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
#s 1-3... PSH. You're golden. :) Fellow UAB HP'er, you WILL survive through tomorrow! #4, now, that's a bit tough. Mine has still gotten nowhere, and I barely ever write in it. Perhaps I should use it to relieve stress... On that note, maybe ALL of us should take up blogging. :P
ReplyDelete