Health care reform is often heard bouncing around the office. Honestly I rarely listen. The way I see it is that I have zero say so and things are going to happen regardless right now. Things will also change 25 times before it all gets settled. While I realize the whole "sit back and wait" approach isn't the best to have in life (esp. when it involves your future career), however this whole ordeal is just twisted. I read this tid bit and I really think it sums up how people feel about reform:
Notably, "a Gallup Poll in March found 77% of Americans trust doctors to do 'the right thing' on health policy, compared with 32% for Republican leaders and 49% for Obama."
This article also noted that 47 physicians are running for the House or Senate this year. Could turn out to be very interesting...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment