Hi friends!
While I have plenty of random things to tell you about, I also have a stack of papers in front of me 18 pages deep that I have yet to touch and need to have learned in the next 24 hours. Joy that is my life.
I just wanted to take a minute to give a little shout out to my sweet friend Courtney! She's an incredible woman who's decided to take part in The World Race. She's going to blog about her experiences as she travels to 11 countries to do mission work over the next 11 months. This is her blog: http://courtneystyres.theworldrace.org/
Go check it out from time to time! She's doing awesome things like roasting marshmallows on volcanoes! And we all know how I feel about marshmallows- soooo JEALOUS!! Courtney, I'll make sure someone special treats you for that carcinoma if indeed you get cancer from that lovely little gooey treat ;)
I am so proud of her and can not wait until she returns and can tell me all about her travels. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers! I know someone has some big plans for this girl and this is just the beginning! I'm glad I get to tag along for the ride...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment