Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Could someone please explain to me...

why it seems the "men" around my age seem to act more like middle school girls than anything remotely close to their age?? In middle school this mentality was totally acceptable as I was a sweet, innocent middle schooler (hush your mouth with those comments...I was sweet and innocent. Ask my grandma...) who thought along the same wavelength. On a side note, I would like you all to know that "schooler" is indeed a word according to the dictionary. Now, however, I find acting my age is a little more appropriate than the mind games and all that jazz. Ah boys, you never seem to fail me with your silliness; that type of behavior won't get you the pity part you're looking for though. It would get you the angry "please grow up" rant if I didn't think it would make you cry. Please cue ~Girls Just Wanna Have Fun~ and imagine my smiling face as you close post :)

1 comment:

  1. Amen sista. I feel like they often act more feminine then I do. Maybe that's a problem on my side... I don't know.

    ReplyDelete